UPDATE 09/27: We no longer provide free automated transcripts. You have to now pay for it at 10 cents per minute of audio.
Getting your automated transcripts from Scribie is a fairly intuitive process. But here is a step-by-step guide on it.
- Go to scribie.com/transcription/free
- Click on “Upload Files” button.
- You have many ways to add your file. Once you have chosen wait for the file to be uploaded.
- Once you are on this page, click on “Auto”
- You will get a pop up to create an account or to sign-in if you already have an account.
- Once you click on “Auto” again, you will get this message.
- Wait for the email from Scribie on yourom registered mail id on the status of your file.
- Once you get the confirmation mail, click on the link provided and you will be directed to the screen with the button ” Edit transcript”.
- Click on “Edit Transcript” to start editing.