CallGraph Skype Recorder
1Download and Install
2Authorize Skype Connection
- Freeware, completely free for business and personal use
- No time limits, restrictions or hidden costs
- Record Skype to Skype, SkypeIn, SkypeOut, Conference calls
- High quality recordings, optimized for voice
- Ideal for recording podcasts and interviews
- No spyware, no malware certified
CallGraph Recorder for Skype is a Skype Plugin which records your calls into an MP3 or WAV file. It is available currently only for PC's. CallGraph Skype Recorder it will connects to Skype application running on your PC. The files are stored on your My Documents\My Call Graphs folder by default and can be edited by any standard Audio Editor. It is ideally suited for recording podcasts and phone interviews and it can record both Skype P2P and SkypeOut/SkypeIn calls.
CallGraph Skype Recorder is supported via advertisements in the CallGraph Browser which is an advanced User Interface for managing/cataloging your recordings. The CallGraph Browser is entirely optional; you can choose not to use it and manage your recording directly from the folder where the recorded files are stored. You can also configure the folder where the files are stored from settings.
CallGraph does not have any limits or restrictions whatsoever. You can record for as long as you want and as many calls as you want. There are no hidden costs. We provide it so as to enable the customers of our transcription service to easily record high quality phone interviews conducted over Skype.
CallGraph is completely safe for your computer. It has been tested by various third parties and has been certified as Spyware/Malware free.
Step 1: Download and Install CallGraph Skype Recorder
Step 2: Authorize CallGraph Skype Recorder to connect to Skype
Step 3: Complete the Interactive Demo and verify recording is working correctly
- Supported calls types
- Skype to Skype
- Conference Calls
- Recording Modes
- Encoding Formats
- Wav Encoding Parameters
- stereo, 16 KHz, 16 bits per sample
- MP3 Parameters
- Bit Rates: 32 to 256 Kbps
- Sampling Rates: 8, 16, 22, 44.1, 48 KHz
- Channels: Stereo (dual track), Mono (single track)
- Filename formatting
- Web 2.0 Style Advanced User Interface
- Inbuilt Flash player for playback
- Tagging, search, sort, filter capabilities
- Annotation, add time coded notes to the recording
- Live recording statistics
- Lowpass and Highpass filters to cut off background noise
- Speaker/Microphone activity indicators
- Standalone voice recorder
- Run at startup
- Silent mode
- Automatic updates
- Skype 5.0 compatible
Download the CallGraph Skype Recorder to start.