Do you have a podcast that you are putting a lot of effort into, but are not seeing any returns?
Do you think lack of traffic to your podcast is not motivating you to put the effort into producing useful content?
If your answer is yes to both those questions then you might want to know that you are not alone.
There are a lot of podcasters and other content creators who have been in the same situation that you are in right now but have managed to come out of that phase.
And in this post, we will look at the 5 factors that are common among a lot of these successful content creators. …
Moment of truth: People do judge a book by its cover.
And the same goes with a podcast and its cover art too.
In this blog post which follows a series of other podcast related posts, we are going to share a few quick actionable tips that you can implement to your podcast cover art that will not only make your channel more aesthetic but also get better clickthrough. …
There are a lot of things you can do to make your podcasts better. But no matter how good your podcast is, if no one finds it then all your effort is wasted.
In this post, I will share a few very actionable tips on how you can show iTunes that your podcast is worth high ranks. …
Having decided to be a podcaster, you have taken a lot of effort to get your podcasts out there. So why not transcribe your podcasts.
You’ve done the research, set yourself up technically, recorded a brilliant episode and released it to the world.
Now, why not multiply the rewards of your effort even more by transcribing your podcast content? …
Podcasting is a very exciting and trending medium today. Having transcribed podcasts for the last couple of years now, we often come across people struggling with setting it up, finding the right hardware to record and transcribing the podcasts in a way that it adds value to the listeners. …
With Podcasts becoming one of the more prominent content channels, it is crucial that content creators take podcast transcriptions a lot more seriously.
With some of the best podcasters out there, churning out brilliant content regularly, there is a huge upside to converting those audio clips into text formats (transcripts).
Elizabeth Osder – Story in a Bottle
We are happy to present another Free Podcast Transcript: Story in a Bottle, Episode 98 titled Elizabeth Osder. We transcribe podcasts free of charge for the benefit of the community. You can learn more about our Free Podcast Transcription program at the following link. …
How your Apple Watch will save your life (literally)
We are happy to present another Free Podcast Transcript: The Founders Report, Episode 54 titled “How your Apple Watch will save your life (literally).” We transcribe podcasts free of charge for the benefit of the community. You can learn more about our Free Podcast Transcription program at the following link. …
Most Internet marketers would agree that podcasts are a goldmine that’s waiting to be explored. For the uninitiated, podcasting refers to a form of audio broadcasting on the Internet. A user can download the podcasts and listen to them whenever he or she wishes. However, the secret to turning these audio files into a potential moneymaking machine begins with having them transcribed, but that is not all. Transcription plays a very vital part in expanding the audience reach of a podcast and in improving the SEO. Wondering how? Keep reading!
- Transcription helps in reaching people who cannot listen to the podcast. This includes not only the hearing impaired but also those who do not have proper audio facilities on their computer or those who must keep the volume low or turn it off.
- Sometimes transcriptions help in better understanding the content. This is because when a person is reading the content while listening to it, the idea gets doubly clear.
- There are many people who prefer reading more than listening. A transcribed podcast is more than welcome to them.
- Transcriptions give you the freedom to create a document with clickable links if you want to. This helps in directing your user to all the websites that you want them to visit.
- Transcription boosts SEO by using searchable keywords. Since Google cannot index audio or video files, transcription is the way to go. This helps to make your content easy to search, share, and market, finally leading to an improved page ranking.
- You can easily package the content of a podcast into articles, blogs, newsletters, or even e-books. Marketing your own content is becoming a very appealing trend among online marketers and transcription is surely the way forward.
The benefits of transcribing your podcasts are many, and the good news is, you don’t have to do it by yourself. Our team of experts can get it done for you in no time. So why not give it a try? Enjoy your first FREE podcast transcription at Scribie today!
Today transcription has its own place in your business toolbox. Transcription services can take your business to a next level. It opens door for improvements and betterment for your business. The need of the hour is to provide these business a way to easily integrate their systems or website with the best quality transcription service. Scribie has enabled this by releasing its very own REST API. It provides easy integration and seamless user experience with least investment for the business. Some of the advantages of partnering and integrating Scribie’s API are. …