The Jury is out on what President Trump said: I or I’d. But what does the AI think? We put our free automated transcripts service to test on the following clip.
And here’s the result.
But with that being said, a president has been extremely generous with what he said. I like him a lot. I have a great relationship with them, as you know, have a great relationship with prime minister abe in japan, and I probably have a very good relationship with m gun f not care. I have relationships with people to surprise.
So our AI agrees with WSJ. President Trump did say ‘I’. So there you go!
The transcript is missing few words towards the end and we are working to fix it. However, if you have a clean audio file then head here to get a free automated transcript!
Getting your automated transcripts from Scribie is a fairly intuitive process. But here is a step-by-step guide on it.
- Go to scribie.com/transcription/free
- Click on “Upload Files” button.
- You have many ways to add your file. Once you have chosen wait for the file to be uploaded.
- Once you are on this page, click on “Auto”
- You will get a pop up to create an account or to sign-in if you already have an account.
- Once you click on “Auto” again, you will get this message.
- Wait for the email from Scribie on yourom registered mail id on the status of your file.
- Once you get the confirmation mail, click on the link provided and you will be directed to the screen with the button ” Edit transcript”.
- Click on “Edit Transcript” to start editing.