How to find affordable transcription services
High quality and low cost don’t always go hand in hand. The rule is hardly different when you are looking for a transcription company. However, if you are working within a limited budget, you cannot overlook the cost factor. Since transcription is a high accuracy requirement, quality is of utmost importance too. Thankfully, not all affordable services raise a red flag. Companies like Scribie have consistently delivered superior quality transcription service at an affordable cost. Since students make up a huge part of Scribie’s transcription customer base, marrying quality with cost has become the norm with us. When you are looking for a cost-effective transcription service, look for the following few things:
Know the specific transcription service provided by a company
The first step is understanding the kind of files that you would want to get transcribed, and then choosing the transcription service accordingly. If you are looking for medical transcription, you should look for a company that specializes in it. Scribie, for instance, offers excellent service when it comes to transcribing research, interviews, and conversations that involve more than one speaker and a variety of accents.
Look for rating and reviews
A quick online research will reveal the company’s reputation. Often the company website will give you a good deal of customer feedback. Including case studies in the website is also very common. Scribie’s website lists a number of satisfied customers who have used the company’s service.
Affordable cost does not mean cheap quality. Check for companies that have a record of delivering high-quality content. At Scribie we have a strict policy to maintain 98% accuracy. No file is delivered until this level is achieved. We also follow a 4-step process that ensures maximum transcription accuracy.
A good transcription service provider will let you review the files and will accommodate your inputs. Even if you are opting for an affordable service, this is a crucial aspect to consider so that you are not stuck with a file that’s of no use. With Scribie, you can check the work-in-progress any time. You can even request re-reviews if you are not satisfied with the quality.
Confidentiality is also crucial when choosing a transcription service company because an audio often includes sensitive data. We at Scribie understand this too well. All our transcribers abide by a strict NDA policy. Unlike many other affordable service providers we also have an efficient customer care service that can provide support 24/7. For greater convenience, you can use Scribie for teleconferencing recording service along with audio transcription.
Start uploading your files and enjoy superior service with just a click!
Market research has rightly evolved as an integral part of business strategy. Its scientific approach in understanding the volatile nature of the market is an attempt by companies to get some direction. Apart from gathering and analyzing information, market research also attempts to shed some light on the customer personality, spending habit, and location.
Needless to say that accuracy is key for market research to have any value. And that is also one of the first things that you should look for in a transcription company that you hire for transcribing your research material. What should be the other pointers? Read on to find out.
Timeliness: Respecting deadlines is important, no matter what you do. It might become crucial for things that are deadline-driven. Apparently, the process of market research is a long one and it might seem that fast turnaround of transcription is not super-important. But you may be mistaken. Depending upon the stage of the research a fast transcription might be indispensable. For instance, if a particular product is near completion, the business might want to get the market research result in real time rather than wait for weeks for the final report. In such challenging situation, time is of utmost importance.
Quality: This goes hand in hand with accuracy. Look for a transcription service that offers quality check at every step. At Scribie, we do. It is also important that the transcribers have a keen ear that is able to distinguish the voices of various speakers, especially in group interviews, and understand the different accents. Sometimes, quality of the conference calls becomes a challenging issue. Poor quality calls can have serious impact on the final transcription. At Scribie, we provide teleconferencing and phone call recording facility along with transcription service. All you need to do is book a call. No more uploading files and sending it for transcription. All these will be done automatically.
Confidentiality: Market research often involves sensitive data, information that you cannot afford to lose or share. Your transcription service provider must respect that. At Scribie, we have a strict confidentiality policy for all our services, so that our customers can count on us every time.
If you are looking for transcription for your market research, let us know. We have a user-friendly interface that makes it very easy to upload files and a responsive customer care service that is ready to help you 24×7.
Upload your files now!
In new age, we are a part of wide spread network. This network can make private and confidential data go viral in public. The data we have also travels through this network only. Transcription services are delivered online and data security and confidentiality becomes major concern for a client as audio transcripts and videos they are sharing, might have company’s discussions and future plans. Such videos or audio files are highly confidential. It becomes necessary to keep them safe from breach of security. Transcription has become a part of business procedures and meetings now. Every industry is looking for transcription service providers who can keep their files safe and intact. With this need for safety of data, at Scribie we have a process of signing an NDA document.
Know about NDA agreement Continue reading “Importance Of NDA For Transcription Service Providers And Customers”
In today’s world we need to be fit to survive in cut throat competition. Every one tends to provide services which make them stand out in this competitive environment. You may land to different companies for your transcription needs who offer you a plethora of services in a flashy way. The key factor that makes Scribie different and much ahead of its competitors is the efficient four step process which has been tuned for best performance. While others similar services follow a two step process, we follow a unique four step process for transcription. Each step adds an additional layer on quality assurance and thus ensures the delivery of best quality files and 100% satisfaction to our customers every time.
- Each file is split into smaller parts and each part is first transcribed and then reviewed by certified transcribers/reviewers simultaneously. The benefit of getting the file transcribed and reviewed by different people are:
- Accuracy: As the saying goes “Many Eyeballs and Ears Makes All Errors Shallow”.
- Confidentiality: No transcriber gets to know the entire content of file so it is very safe and secure with us.
- Faster: Since files are worked on simultaneously it gets completed faster as compared to one person working on it and we get more time correct all the errors.
- Different people working on a file might introduce inconsistencies, which is why we have the next step. The different part files are first collated. The complete file is then proofread and checked for any inconsistencies and contextual errors, by the in-house proofreaders.
- The in-house quality analysts, who are the best in the industry, then check the accuracy level of the file. The delivery is done only if it meets our standard of 98% accuracy. If not, then the file is again sent back for proofreading. This continues till it reaches our quality standard.
- At every step our certified freelancers and the in-house QA team are trained to research on topics or acronyms and fix contextual errors if any.
At Scribie, our customers like us for the way we connect with them and we stand by what we say and promise. The types of service we render to our clients make us different from all as we value our esteemed customers and our promises. We are known for the services and our experience over time.
Please send a mail to email@example.com or you can chat with us directly if you have any further queries
Teleconferencing is an eminent way of conducting meetings through calls globally. With such advantage these days, we have an added benefit of transcribing. Transcribing is a new way of jotting down the entire conversation of meetings. Transcription report has many advantages like it acts as a review report, MoM (Minutes of Meeting) etc. As a customer, you must be pondering about confidentiality of transcripts. At Scribie, we take care of every minutest detail and confidentiality is significant for us. When interview recording take place or meetings are held, the entire recording needs to be kept safely as it contains confidential data and information. Scribie has watch dogs to keep a check on security of data as we assure our clients. We deliver best in less time.
How Scribie guarantees confidentiality?
- The entire conversation file is split into small chunks which are further given to transcribers to type it into text.
- No one is provided with entire audio file to make sure they have access to a part of file; partial data would be of no use for them.
- We vet for professional people who work with all their heart and soul to bring the best of their capabilities. We look for people who have strong values and skills.
- We have an In-house team that also has access to it on a need to know basis and the team is bounded by confidentiality agreement.
- Transcribers have hundreds of files to type which keeps them well occupied and hence wouldn’t have time to think about selling information.
- We use industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption on our website so that all communication between servers and browsers is well encrypted.
- We keep a track of activity of every transcriber, only authorised person can work for organising and arranging such confidential files.
- We know it’s a highly competitive world but our values and business ethics comes first so we do not sell, rent or share personal information with third parties.
Please check the link below for more details.
If you require an NDA signed, we will be glad to provide it. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us directly if you have any further queries.